Lumecube lights

Reaction score
IMG_1290.jpg

Hey guys, I got these for Christmas for my Mavic zoom and I cant say enough about them, they are awesome! The lights are controlled by phone app and you have 10 brightness settings or strobe, you can also get colored filters for them.They make them for Mavic, Phantom, Breeze, yuneec and other drones. Check em out at Lumecube.com

Reactions: sarniac
I'm interested in a lighting source that I can turn on and off while my P4V2 is in the air so I can selectively use it or not.
This unit has a Bluetooth app but I'm wondering about the effective range.
My guess is that it will only work at about a 40 ft distance like most other BT devices, am I correct?
Does anyone out there have a suggestion for a switchable light source that will work remotely with my drone, otner than the switchable led's on the drone itself.

Reactions: Jamie b
They work great but keep in mind the "Control-ability" is via BlueTooth from your phone to the cubes so distance is VERY limited. We use them on our Search and Rescue sUAS and they work very well indeed.

Reactions: Razorback1
They work great but keep in mind the "Control-ability" is via BlueTooth from your phone to the cubes so distance is VERY limited. We use them on our Search and Rescue sUAS and they work very well indeed.

Awesome[emoji1303] cant wait to go up to the Missouri river and get some nice nightime video

Reactions: BigAl07

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT