Low flight times

Reaction score
Hi all, Im new to the forum but I have been flying for some time but cant get any more than 10 minutes out of my p3p 4k. Even with a new battery. Any help would-be appreciated.[emoji4]

after a flight is anything getting hot like the motors or anything 10min is crazy low flight time

Every thing appears normal nothing overheating even in the middle of summer the longest i have ever got is 13 a minute flight. I just cant figure out what im doing wrong.....

Upload a flight log for one of your 10min flights to phantomhelp or airdata and share the link here. I’m sure I’m not the only one curious to learn what is going on here.

What battery % are you landing at?

Hi there, 30% and 10% as recommended 13 minutes with a new after market battery and 10 minutes with a 20 cycle dji battery. Not to sure how to upload flight logs.

Hi there, 30% and 10% as recommended 13 minutes with a new after market battery and 10 minutes with a 20 cycle dji battery. Not to sure how to upload flight logs.
what temps are you flying in ? cold weather can reduce flight times, but I have never had them that drastically reduced I would suggest uploading your files the guys on here are really good at dissecting them and finding problems that may exist.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31