Lost Zenmuse pitch control after update

Reaction score
Just installed all the latest firmware on my Phantom 2 and now I have no pitch control on the gimbal :( It is stuck in the position I last had it on. How do I enable the channel again? Please help! Thank you

Kurt

Kurtkow said:
Just installed all the latest firmware on my Phantom 2 and now I have no pitch control on the gimbal :( It is stuck in the position I last had it on. How do I enable the channel again? Please help! Thank you

Kurt
Kurt,

Did you have gimbal tilt control prior to upgrading the Phantom 2 via the Assistant? There currently is an error with the assistant recognizing Phantom 2's as a Phantom 2 Vision which does not allow gimbal control. This is being fixed by DJI in the next 24hours. See this post : http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showpost ... count=1079

I had a different issue with both my dad, and my Tx not having a functioning tilt lever for gimbal control. The tilt lever metal rod does not seat properly in the orange X1 pot. The Tx was taken apart and by removing the metal pin and placing a rubber washer to extend the pin, we have both working properly.

Hope that helps some of you, and happy holidays and flying!

I was just getting ready to update my firmware when I saw this. Think I'll wait a day or two I'm in no rush. FWIW my gimbal works out of the box as does everything else ........... so far.

This I'll just calibrate the compass and just go fly it close in for a bit.

Spoke to the guys over at dronefly yesterday and they received several calls from people experiencing the same problem. The software is recognizing it as a vision so therefore you can not calibrate the x1 channel. They have contacted dji and apparently they are aware of the issue and are working on a fix. Until then Phantom 2 owners should NOT update firmware!!

This little application posted on RC Groups fixed the problem for me! Thanks. Not sure why I haven't seen this issue posted more places. I was working fine before the upgrade. You would think DJI would have posted this or removed the firmware upgrade.

The more I think about this I wonder if this has anything to do with the fact I already had all the software for my Phantom 2 VISION installed on this same computer before purchasing and configuring my P2 and doing the firmware upgrade on the P2 from this same computer?

Did any of you who had this problem have it with only the Phantom 2 being configured from your computer or did you all have a previous DJI product already set up from the same computer?

TXhillcountryphantom said:
The more I think about this I wonder if this has anything to do with the fact I already had all the software for my Phantom 2 VISION installed on this same computer before purchasing and configuring my P2 and doing the firmware upgrade on the P2 from this same computer?

Did any of you who had this problem have it with only the Phantom 2 being configured from your computer or did you all have a previous DJI product already set up from the same computer?

I experienced the loss of pitch control after firmware upgrade, and the P2 is my only DJI product.

The solution posted in the rcgroup resolved my issue as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wonder if my flyaways are related to the update too? Though gimbal worked fine after update for me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers