Lost my P4P to the sea.

Reaction score
I lost my P4P to the Atlantic Ocean in the Outer Banks. I'll spare the details about that, so here is my predicament.
I have a, now useless, remote, and sorted accessories. Not interested in purchasing a new unit, and thereby doubling on some accessories. More interested in buying just the P4P. Did a quick search, and haven't found anything. Anybody have any ideas where to get just the bird, or a refurb unit?

DJI store, not cheap.
Better to buy a combo and sale off the parts you don’t need.
21b856d3aaee4376bdc7705916f21068.jpg

I lost my P4P to the Atlantic Ocean in the Outer Banks. I'll spare the details about that, so here is my predicament.
I have a, now useless, remote, and sorted accessories. Not interested in purchasing a new unit, and thereby doubling on some accessories. More interested in buying just the P4P. Did a quick search, and haven't found anything. Anybody have any ideas where to get just the bird, or a refurb unit?
Somewhere there just HAS to be a guy who dropped his controller in the water looking for you.

Depending onmjust what accessories you might have, they will return some of your loss.
You can list them for sale here.

On Amazon. I'm not sure if it's the professional model.

upload_2017-10-1_3-51-32.png

Reactions: Lefty63

This isn't a bad deal either unless you already have the case and a spare battery.

upload_2017-10-1_11-36-27.png

Reactions: Lefty63
Do you lost your bird due to battery issue?
I have not posted about this before but I had the battery fall out and luckily I saw it happen or would have blamed it on lost signal and control. I do not know how this could happen considering difficulty in getting battery out of drone every time

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj