Lost drone

I got mail from DJI and they send me a new one. I have not get any answer what case my crash but after some reading here I think dji go 3.1.2 Is the problem. At least for android. BE CAREFUL!!!

Sent from my SM-G935F using PhantomPilots mobile app

Good to hear you are getting a new one sent out. There must be a firmware or app problem they know about since I have only seen a handful of cases on here where DJI has offered a replacement without recovery of the old.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Reactions: Simzy666
I feel bad for you buddy.. Could this be related to the home point errors ppl have been having with the new firmware that dji knows about? If so I would assume you could co tact dji, show them this information and possibly have them send you a new quad..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feel bad for you buddy.. Could this be related to the home point errors ppl have been having with the new firmware that dji knows about? If so I would assume you could co tact dji, show them this information and possibly have them send you a new quad..

They're sending a new AC to the OP, which is great news...

They're sending a new AC to the OP, which is great news...

Awesome! So glad to hear.. There is no worse feeling after spending so much money on something you really love and having it be gone so suddenly. Luckly Iv never lost a drone. but I could only imagine how it would feel.

I think it have with the latest update of dji go app 3.1.2 that cause the problem. I have asked them but not get answer yet.

I am wondering if it's safe to fly your drone without wondering if it's going to fly away with this new firmware update does anybody have the answer to that one

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Iv been using dji go 3.1.2 but on Apple IOS. -iPad mini 2 and have never had an issue with it.. Iv prolly flown 20-30 times since the update maybe more.. I'm assuming it's gonna be manly an android issue tho.. The apps are designed slightly different from android to iOS, you can tell even with just the look of it... And they really arnt "the same" so I would have to think that IF the app is the issue.. Then it's prolly only with android.

IMO, I never had nothing but issues with android.. I use to be a die hard android fan.. But always always had issues.. And finally one day I just got sick of apps closing and my phones and tablets restarting or shutting off for no reason and made the switch to Apple.. Even tho I didn't want to at the time, cuz Apple looked SO confusing to me. But once I got my first Apple devise I fell in love and since then have changed everything over to Apple.

iOS is BY FAR one of the most stable operating systems out there.. And because of this, you see many less issues with applications and what not.. It may have nothing at all to do with android it's self or its operating system, but IMO the issue is usually always related to android and its operating system. Least from my experiance.

Again this is just my opinion, doesn't mean it's right.

Litchi works better on Android than on IOS.
Litchi has been first developped on Android and ported on IOS

DJIGo works better on IOS than on Android.
DJIGo has been first developped on IOS and ported on Android

I am wondering if it's safe to fly your drone without wondering if it's going to fly away with this new firmware update does anybody have the answer to that one

According to DJI, the changes to version 3.1.2 are as follows:

DJI said:
Osmo Mobile:
- Added support for the all new Zenmuse M1 Mobile Gimbal
- Added support for Osmo Mobile Silver
- Added support for Facebook Livestream

Zenmuse Z30
- Fixed occasional freezing during video playback

Inspire 1
- Added quick link to firmware update tutorials

Phantom 3 Standard
- Added quick link to firmware update tutorials

I think we can return to 3.1.1 without problem, and disable "automatic update" on yours mobiles.

Just downloaded 3.1.1 to my galaxy s7 edge and it show right position. But now I don't have any drone to test it on. Please let me know if some one try it on a s7
Thanks to eljano:)

Reactions: eljano
OK Simzy, i am located at 1241km south-south-west from you.
I program my fly on the app, and I send you my drone.
At 50km/h, my Jacky will arrive at your home in about 1day and 50mn.
have a look at the window tomorrow at 12:10, 12:15.
:)

OK Simzy, i am located at 1241km south-south-west from you.
I program my fly on the app, and I send you my drone.
At 50km/h, my Jacky will arrive at your home in about 1day and 50mn.
have a look at the window tomorrow at 12:10, 12:15.
:)
Due to the gusts I will take a look around 12 for sure haha haha

I got mail from DJI and they send me a new one. I have not get any answer what case my crash but after some reading here I think dji go 3.1.2 Is the problem. At least for android. BE CAREFUL!!!

Sent from my SM-G935F using PhantomPilots mobile app
msinger is due a nice single malt. ;-)

Reactions: msinger
I do not think the problem is the 3.1.2 dji go app. I have many test and what it is a real big problem is the combination of 1.10 firmware on the Aircraft and the 1.8 firmware in the RC. There is a compatibility problem of this RC firmware with the last Aircraft firmware version. Problems of loosing video signal and changinging the Home or the Pilot position.

I do not think the problem is the 3.1.2 dji go app. I have many test and what it is a real big problem is the combination of 1.10 firmware on the Aircraft and the 1.8 firmware in the RC. There is a compatibility problem of this RC firmware with the last Aircraft firmware version. Problems of loosing video signal and changinging the Home or the Pilot position.
But if i start the dji go 3.1.2 my position, blue dot is far away. And that without AC and RC

Reactions: eljano
But if i start the dji go 3.1.2 my position, blue dot is far away. And that without AC and RC
Blue dot is Pilot position. May be you are using a tablet without celular capability, only wifi, and this is not able to detect where you are. If you have a GPS signal the blue dot must be near of you in the map. Do you have GPS signal in your tablet or phone?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik