Loose wire on ribbon?

Reaction score
Hi, I’ve just stripped my newly purchased used P2 for some shell repairs. I noticed a loose wire on the 8way ribbon cable from my h3-2d to the mainboard. It’s a bit weird as everything seemed to be working fine and I’m pretty sure I didn’t accidentally pull it out.
DSC01386.JPG
Think I’ll just connect it back up, but just wondered if anyone may know a reason why this cable may have been pulled out?
Thanks.

I have a p3a and a haD a similar problem with the same 8way wires... YOu can buy Whole the 8way wires on the net for low price.. Maybe a little drop of hot glue may fix that..?

Cheers, yeah sure I can fix it. I was wondering though if it had been pulled for a reason (power to gopro maybe). Like I say, everything seemed to be working (but I am a newbie!)

My problem was due to a light crash at take off ... And i guess a shock to the gimbal has been pull out your wire... You need to be carefull when buying some used electronic stuff... People dont all say the true about the history of the drone... I bought my p4a for some used dealer too and i got some little surprise too.!! Lol

Reactions: benali
Cheers, yeah sure I can fix it. I was wondering though if it had been pulled for a reason (power to gopro maybe). Like I say, everything seemed to be working (but I am a newbie!)

That appears to be a ground wire but the only to be sure would be to use an OHM meter. The cluster of three wires the third wire next to the wire which was out should also be a ground wire. It's not possible to tell you what that ground feeds as the mainboard is two sided and there are not any detailed schematics for the board itself.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr