Looking to hire an operator in South Orange County

Reaction score
Hi all,

New to this forum.

Initial post was worded a bit confusingly, my apologies.

Keyboard acting up at the moment, will re-post at a later time when on another machine. Looking forward to meeting and learning from this community!

Thanks,
Falconer

Last edited:
So let me get this straight.... I drive 45 minutes over there, fly 5-15 min, then drive 45 minutes home, and you will pay $ 1.66 - 5.00? AND I must do it 3 times a week?

Oh, and do you supply the Drone and 107 license? Or is that not included in my $ 1.66 pay?

Hi all,

New to this forum.

Am looking to hire a motivated, adventurous drone owner in South OC. This position entails flying 3 mornings a week in Dana Point, for 5-15 minutes at a time. Starting pay is $20 per hour, but am willing to negotiate based on experience. Please PM me for more details.

Am new to this forum, so please let me know if I'm breaking etiquette by posting in this section!

Thanks,
Falconer

Hi Falconer,

I fly just for fun, I'm not a photographer. Consequently I'm not up to speed on going rates for drone photography or video but a thread came up recently discussing this which you might want to take a look at. I think you'll get a better idea of what to expect but I'm sure just going by the few replies already that you've realized you're coming in a little low.

You won't need to read the whole thread, you'll get the gist after the first couple of posts.

The VALUE of photography... please learn about it before you make a mistake

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20