Looking to buy damaged Phantom 3 batteries

Reaction score
Hello, I am looking to buy Phantom 3 batteries working or not working. but for a cheap price.
also take swollen batteries.
Thanks

Last edited:
If any body can send you one or many can they remove the circuit board in them ? Thinking why in the whole world why you would ever want a bad swollen battery ? Please explain the reason behind this ! plus a battery that damaged might leak or burn up in transit !..so whos responsible the sender OR You for that ! i would never ever send out one IF i had it.

drone tester...you missed my questions as to why you are doing this !.....why don't you visit a local battery shop and ask them for old lithium polymer battery !

Reactions: Hounddog
I bought a P4 battery that would not charge on Ebay for $25.00 ..gone to try and fix it, love a challenge (cannot help myself lol..)

Reactions: Hounddog
You can read some of this on the web.............I've done it and it works. FWIW, if the battery is below 3 volts (or too low for charger to begin charging) you switch your battery "type" to Nicad or nickel metal hydride and charge for about 1 minute. This should bring the lipo up to 3 volts and now you can standard charge the battery on lipo setting.
Pete

I don't want to use random battery cells, and I already have some spare good cells but the pcb is damaged. unfortunately i have spotted the short within the MCU which I would not be able to replace due to programming requirement.

You can read some of this on the web.............I've done it and it works. FWIW, if the battery is below 3 volts (or too low for charger to begin charging) you switch your battery "type" to Nicad or nickel metal hydride and charge for about 1 minute. This should bring the lipo up to 3 volts and now you can standard charge the battery on lipo setting.
Pete
Hi Doc Pete , got my P4 battery apart..just wondering where did connect battery charger wires to the P4 battery? to connect to red and black wires on battery,you have to slice plastic covering?? thanks

Good Luck to all playing with these very important Flight battery's....we don't want to hear about a battery related crash of your P4 Pro and you need some kind of good glue to glue all the " itsey bitsey " teeny tiny parts all back together !

You need to watch how explosive and very dangerous them lithium polymer battery's are on u-Tube !

Like with most things in life there is a risk involved..these batteries can be dangerous when mistreated and in saying that when i charge some life into my P4 battery i will be doing it outside (dont want to burn the house down).

Never fear a fear... SAM_0811.JPG

Good Luck to all playing with these very important Flight battery's....we don't want to hear about a battery related crash of your P4 Pro and you need some kind of good glue to glue all the " itsey bitsey " teeny tiny parts all back together !

You need to watch how explosive and very dangerous them lithium polymer battery's are on u-Tube ![/QUOTHow does it go "itsey bitsey..tiny bikiny..sorry my mind was elsewhere.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT