Looking for TECHNICAL info on SENSORS & CAMERA

Reaction score
Greeting everybody,

I have been commissioned by a Spanish publisher, specialized in photography books (www.fotoruta.com), to write a book on Aerial Photography with Drones. I am now writing the chapter on hardware: drones and it's components. I have researched Internet -including this forum- for technical information on several components, but have found practically nothing. I would very much appreciate if you can direct me to any resources in Internet (or specific data published in this forum) regarding the following:

1. Sensors (both vision & ultrasonic): info on the type of sensor it uses, specs on the ultrasonic sensor, etc.
  2. GPS: any valuable technical data (such as refresh rate -10 Hz?, etc.)
  3. Barometer: specs.
  4. Camera: sensor (Sony? which model?) image processor, etc.
  5. Gimbal: other specs not in the manual
  6. Detailed info on Lightbridge & Ocusync
  7. Any other interesting hardware related technical info.
Thanks very much in advance.
Miguel

Publishing something that’s has not been published by DJI may not be the right thing.

Reactions: Tomas Wangen
Search again- what isn’t here (a lot of what you have asked is) you will find it on GitHub and various other resources, component manufacturer data sheets etc.

I agree. Contact Dji directly for official specs for this use. They might share if you are lucky.
Whoever you might speak to at DJI won’t know, the breadth of knowledge being confined to the published specifications. If you found someone in the engineering dept my suspicion is they wouldn’t be overly helpful in revealing any specifics of the tech DJI buys in from outside- an understandable position.

Your best bet is to obtain data sheets and application notes from the component manufacturers.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1