looking for someone with experience to fly with me

Reaction score
I'm from Clarence New York I recently bought the Phantom + helicopter looking for someone with experience I watched a lot of videos read the manual practice a little bit with it but feel very insecure I produced TV commercials and was posted no use this in a couple weeks lol here's my email and phone number is I'm not sure if anyone responds to me I will actually see it on here 716-228-8128 taverna [email protected]

I'm from Clarence New York I recently bought the Phantom + helicopter looking for someone with experience I watched a lot of videos read the manual practice a little bit with it but feel very insecure I produced TV commercials and was posted no use this in a couple weeks lol here's my email and phone number is I'm not sure if anyone responds to me I will actually see it on here 716-228-8128 [email protected]

I'm from Clarence New York I recently bought the Phantom + helicopter looking for someone with experience I watched a lot of videos read the manual practice a little bit with it but feel very insecure I produced TV commercials and was posted no use this in a couple weeks lol here's my email and phone number is I'm not sure if anyone responds to me I will actually see it on here 716-228-8128 [email protected]
I maybe able to meet you somewhere I have a Phantom 2 with a GoPro Hero 3+ Black Edition and FPV. Where do you normally fly? By the way I live in Lancaster.

I go to Meadow Lakes that's off clearance center between transit and Shymor Ville but I pretty much can go anywhere tomorrow supposed be nice if you think you can do it let me know thank you
Vito

I'll touch base with you tomorrow and we can go from there. How many times have you flown? Which Phantom is it and how long have you had it?

That's alright it's to GPS and the fundamentals that I'm looking for help with the video camera will come second once I know how to fly a good unless yours is not similar at all
I'm looking to go out today if you can

I'm good 130 or 2:00 but I'm also flexible if you need to do it later
I can meet you wherever you want
By the way my name is Vito 228-8128

I could meet you at 1:30 at Meadow Lakes I have never been there but that's fine. You 've flown there before so, you're sure we won't get harassed? I usually fly at Como Park which is close to where I live and I usually find a quiet part of the park and fly there because you never know how people will react especially with all the negative publicity quadcopters have gotten in the media. Let me know where in the park you want to meet and I'll find you. My name is John I can call you when I pull into the park.

Go down transit north you'll pass eastern hills you'll pass Maple Sheridan then you'll see a Knoco station on the right which Is Clarence Ctr., Road The gas station is Green just in case I got the name wrong
The park is a half a mile down on the left it has tennis courts and a basketball court and a baseball Field

Go down transit north you'll pass eastern hills you'll pass Maple Sheridan then you'll see a Knoco station on the right which Is Clarence Ctr., Road The gas station is Green just in case I got the name wrong
The park is a half a mile down on the left it has tennis courts and a basketball court and a baseball Field
OK I'll give you a ring when I get there it should be right around 1:30 my phone # is 860-7167

Thanks for your help today
And after I left I want to the airplane strip that we saw someone flying there's a whole group there that they have their own club
If you're interested I got information

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers