Looking for flying bud in MA

I live in Wellesley and am out of town till late August. New P4P, but hope to have some chops by then. Will check in when I return.
Just got my Phantom 3 Advanced and having a blast flying it. In in Reading Ma and also looking for other open areas to fly my drone. If you're in the area and want a fly bud let me know. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I live in Carlisle. I would like to learn/fly with others. I am new to drones and have a P3S. Just let me know how we can make this work. I have an unusual work schedule so any day of the week might work , not just weekends.
David

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots
Hey David, Im from Chelmsford, MA If your still looking for a fly buddy i may be interested

I live in Chelmsford, MA. Have a phantom 3 advance and looking to learn/fly with others. Sort of new to this and have only flown around my neighborhood. I have flown out over Nubble Lighthouse in Maine and that was the first time I went that far. What a rush! Anyone up for a tandem SOMETIME.

Last edited:
I'm in the Gardner area. Just got a Phantom 3 Standard. Looking for a place to learn to fly it and maybe someone to fly with.

Still no flyers on here from Western MA / Hartford CT area huh? :(

Hello all,

Phantom 3 Standard flyer here and currently located in Billerica. Haven't found much of a reliable flying area nearby here, nor have I met any other phantom pilots. Hoping to get back up into the air before winter sets in.

FlyingWx

Hello all,

Phantom 3 Standard flyer here and currently located in Billerica. Haven't found much of a reliable flying area nearby here, nor have I met any other phantom pilots. Hoping to get back up into the air before winter sets in.

FlyingWx
Hey there, I live in chelmsford and have a phantom as well. Right now my phantom is in for repairs . hoping to get it back within the next week. Would enjoy trying to find a spot to fly. Hart Pond in Chelmsford may be nice when the leaves change colors

Hey there, I live in chelmsford and have a phantom as well. Right now my phantom is in for repairs . hoping to get it back within the next week. Would enjoy trying to find a spot to fly. Hart Pond in Chelmsford may be nice when the leaves change colors

Hope your Phantom will be okay and back to flying when it gets back. Would love to meet up sometime with you sometime.

Wow. Nobody from the South Shore or the Cape (yes, I saw the one Plymouth pilot). I'm in Hingham. Many spots to fly down here...haven't had any state park issues yet. Lots of ocean-front areas and beaches. Probably fantastic now that it's not beach weather. Few people, but great views.

Sounds great I love flying this time of year it’s amazing how many colors you see. Let meet up

Sounds great I love flying this time of year it’s amazing how many colors you see. Let meet up
Hi nightspy, I'm in Lakeville (work in Carver) right next door to you. I see that @jeffcutler is also a close neighbor so perhaps we can do some winter flying soon... let me know!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj