Looking for flying bud in MA

BBM

Reaction score
Just got my Phantom 3 Advanced and having a blast flying it. In in Reading Ma and also looking for other open areas to fly my drone. If you're in the area and want a fly bud let me know. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Just got my Phantom 3 Advanced and having a blast flying it. In in Reading Ma and also looking for other open areas to fly my drone. If you're in the area and want a fly bud let me know. Thanks

Hi

I'm in Northampton ... Westerm mass.
Would love to tandem.

Reactions: jlazz447
Is there a central location we could meet? Boston has so many restricted areas it is hard to find a decent place to fly.

I have acreage in north central MA abutting Birch Hill Wildlife Management Area 7,400 acres with no restricted areas or airports within a 20 miles radius if anyone is interested.

North Quabbin Woods - Birch Hill Wildlife Management Area

I typically fly Litchi missions up the river valleys and lakes for wildlife filming.
1478_o.jpg

North Quabbin Woods - Birch Hill Wildlife Management Area

DJI_0003.JPG
DJI_0036.JPG

-G

Last edited:
Reactions: MA drone guy
I have Litchi but yet to use it. You are about an hour and a half from Newton, MA. I got the drone for Xmas from my wife and have flown only a few times because of the cold weather. I am looking forward to just getting out and flying. I might have to make the drive so I can get out of the restricted areas.

Thanks for the responses. Greg I might take you up on the offer once the weather gets better. Interested in doing some litchi missions for the nature bids and shots.

I have many Litchi missions of the area I can share.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
Hi

I'm in Northampton ... Westerm mass.
Would love to tandem.

NoHo!?!? Lets fly! I'm in Agawam. always up in noho on the weekends

I live in Carlisle. I would like to learn/fly with others. I am new to drones and have a P3S. Just let me know how we can make this work. I have an unusual work schedule so any day of the week might work , not just weekends.
David

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Hello guys! I don't have phantom but another brand (just got it). If it is cool with you I would love to meet and fly. I Live in medford. I am having trouble finding regulation on where to fly... I know no national parks... State parks is a no unless asking each park... Etc etc.

Pablo.

I just joined this forum. Flying a Mavic Pro. I am in Lowell and my interest right now is the Merrimack. Would like to meet up to especially work on cinematic skills. I don't see clear information on state parks for UAVs if anyone has info

If there is a meet up at an interesting site I would like to plan some litchi missions for it ahead of time and share. Iwant to produce decent videos and would like to see other people's take on how to film something as well as what settings work for them.
Of course it will be a whole new thing when we get our goggles. Can't wait to fly the Tyngsboro bridge in FPV.

We are having a meetup on Sat. May 20th at Mackerel Hill in Waltham at 7:30 AM. All are welcome to attend. There are 7 other flyers signed up on my Meetup site. I don't know how many will show.

Hello everyone in mass I live in Plymouth and fly p3p and p3s looking to hook up sometime

I checked out the Tyngsboro bridge on Google Earth and it looks like a great place to film early in the am. Thoreauman have you flown it yet and do you have a Litchi mission saved?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31