Looking for DJI flight file examples

Reaction score
Hi everyone…

I am seeking assistance and have a couple of questions for the forum…

I am attempting to locate a resource (website, document, etc.) that would provide a comprehensive list of the flight file formats for various DJI models. Does anyone know of such a site or resource, where I might find this information?

For the various DJI model types, is the flight file record format the same or do different DJI models create their own unique flight file format?

Would anyone be willing to share an example of a flight file from their DJI aircraft?

If a comprehensive list does not exist, hopefully with contributions from folks across this forum, I can compile such a list.

I will be more than happy to share this list with anyone who may be interested.

Thank you all in advance, for any insights and/or information that you may be able to provide in assisting with my quest to compile this flight file format list.

Hi everyone…

I am seeking assistance and have a couple of questions for the forum…

I am attempting to locate a resource (website, document, etc.) that would provide a comprehensive list of the flight file formats for various DJI models. Does anyone know of such a site or resource, where I might find this information?

For the various DJI model types, is the flight file record format the same or do different DJI models create their own unique flight file format?

Would anyone be willing to share an example of a flight file from their DJI aircraft?

If a comprehensive list does not exist, hopefully with contributions from folks across this forum, I can compile such a list.

I will be more than happy to share this list with anyone who may be interested.

Thank you all in advance, for any insights and/or information that you may be able to provide in assisting with my quest to compile this flight file format list.
To the best of my knowledge the flight logs are all created as .TXT files regardless of aircraft. Here's one that got uploaded to the forum a couple of weeks ago by someone looking for some help.

If you want to view the file, head over to this site and follow the instructions.

Attachments

• DJIFlightRecord_2020-05-09_[15-36-27].txt
    429.8 KB · Views: 488
To the best of my knowledge the flight logs are all created as .TXT files regardless of aircraft. Here's one that got uploaded to the forum a couple of weeks ago by someone looking for some help.

If you want to view the file, head over to this site and follow the instructions.

LarBear360....

Thank you for your reply and note regarding the .TXT flight logs and link to an example.

I appreciate you taking time to reply to my query.

Thank you for your assistance!

Reactions: LarBear360

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj