Long battery flight time

Reaction score
I just saw an ad in here somewhere. They are selling tethers but mention something about a product that gets you 2 1/2 hours flight time. I cant find the ad again but this seems impossible to me.
Anyone know about this? Uncle Stumpy

I just saw an ad in here somewhere. They are selling tethers but mention something about a product that gets you 2 1/2 hours flight time. I cant find the ad again but this seems impossible to me.
This is the first one that came up in a search. Is this the one you were looking for?

Reactions: JoBe and dirkclod
The New York City fire department regularly uses this type of system to oversee fires and coordinate fire fighting efforts. And I'm sure the NYPD and Homeland Security probably use it to observe the crowds during the New Years Eve and other large crowd celebrations in NYC.

Reactions: JoBe
I seen this couple days back.....check the price out,,,,60mtrs for 6000,,,I duno,,,,,,I have extension cord if want to borrow
Screenshot_20191001-094325_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20191001-094423_Chrome.jpg

Well...if it's connected to a ground much bigger battery it's not impossible to have 2 and a half hours....that is my personal opinion...

Is he walking the drone or is it walking him. :p
Screen Shot 2019-10-01 at 8.02.18 PM.png
Sorry thought it was funny.

The New York City fire department regularly uses this type of system to oversee fires and coordinate fire fighting efforts. And I'm sure the NYPD and Homeland Security probably use it to observe the crowds during the New Years Eve and other large crowd celebrations in NYC.
hey LI neighbor! me too in Suffolk Co.

Reactions: MapMaker53
hey LI neighbor! me too in Suffolk Co.

VERY cool! Which town? Turns out the FDNY operator lives down the street from me. Small world.

VERY cool! Which town? Turns out the FDNY operator lives down the street from me. Small world.
I stay mostly in the area of lake ronkonkoma but am often on the south shore near Patchogue on the saturdays

That's a lot of money for only 60 meters! Kind of wish it was 120 m... Although I'm definitely not in the market to buy one right now, I think the cable would get caught up in the tree branches. I love flying through trees and woods. So I guess this isn't for me huh?
I seen this couple days back.....check the price out,,,,60mtrs for 6000,,,I duno,,,,,,I have extension cord if want to borrowView attachment 114814View attachment 114815

About the only use I could think of for personal use would be a time lapse of sunset/sunrises.
But at that cost, I'm Out.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav