Local County Park Unlawfully attempting to regulate drones

What does this have to do with the trade war?
DJI being the leading drone manufacture on the planet has the most to loose if drone sales are held down due to over bearing flight restriction in the US. There has already been a banned on Federal agency's from buying drones from China. Law's like these are gaining traction, and the main players that will feel the pain are drones from China.

DJI being the leading drone manufacture on the planet has the most to loose if drone sales are held down due to over bearing flight restriction in the US. There has already been a banned on Federal agency's from buying drones from China. Law's like these are gaining traction, and the main players that will feel the pain are drones from China.
I thought that’s what you might be getting at. But seems like a bit of a stretch to me.

They are not going to win the drone war. I really dont understand why they even wasted money/time trying. Just old geezers in politics I guess. Like I said before; as technology progresses and drones get smaller and smaller, you will see housewives pulling them out of their purses and using them at the beach, their kids sports games, and everywhere else. That's one of the many reasons why I decided not to waste money on the part 107. Any real estate agent can pull into a driveway of a house she is selling; yank a drone out of her purse, and take the most beautiful pictures you ever saw.

Drones are going to become common place in our every day lives just like cell phones. I remember when the first cell phone cameras came out; people had privacy concerns, but now we dont think nothing of it when we see people standing around snapping pictures. We are now on camera everywhere we go, and we've just gotton used to it.

I remember when the first cell phone cameras came out; people had privacy concerns, but now we dont think nothing of it when we see people standing around snapping pictures. We are now on camera everywhere we go, and we've just gotton used to it.
Except when the camera is on a drone, then it invades everyone’s privacy. Just ask any politician trying to drum up votes on the hype around all those nasty, nosey drone operators that peek in our windows and snoop on our kids at school. :eek:

Let’s face reality here. All the negative press is playing into the hands of BIG business and they want more of it. Once the airspace becomes so regulated that you have to have big pockets to even fly a drone, they will have won the game and gain exclusive rights to fly in airspace we currently have access to. Then everyone can sit at home, pay for premium drone shipping and have their goods delivered in an hour instead of end of day or next day. I can hardly wait for it.o_O

A small victory....

“Genesee County is enjoined from enforcing any ordinance involving the operation and/or the use of drones in The Mounds Off Road Vehicle Area....Thursday November 28, 2019 from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m....”

6FA7D2C2-22F5-48C6-A7DA-652EB9187E3C.jpeg

A small victory....

“Genesee County is enjoined from enforcing any ordinance involving the operation and/or the use of drones in The Mounds Off Road Vehicle Area....Thursday November 28, 2019 from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m....”

View attachment 115849

This is good to see! Just make sure nobody gives the Park Police any other reason to harass you guys. If I were in Michigan right now I would be there with my bird to join in the festivities!

A few signs thanking Judge Farah for being a voice of reason may be in order for the day.

Reactions: Recoveryone
This is good to see! Just make sure nobody gives the Park Police any other reason to harass you guys. If I were in Michigan right now I would be there with my bird to join in the festivities!

A few signs thanking Judge Farah for being a voice of reason may be in order for the day.

while I cannot rule out the possibility people get harassed for an inoperable license plate light out in the trail, I think this very unlikely.

I’m pretty sure the judge would not take kindly to any sort of harassment of drone operators tomorrow.

I expect the park rangers and other county employees to act professionally and there will be no issues.

Reactions: Hounddog

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj