Live Streaming?

Reaction score
I've been through a bunch of links but I can't seem to locate a simple answer about how to live stream the video to you-tube. Do you have to go through a bunch of set-ups with Youtube and Google +, or is this a one-step button in the Pilot App? I've been through every part of the the app that I can find. I didn't see it in the manual either.

Seems like it should be pretty simple to figure out but it has me stumped. Sorry if it is a basic question answered elsewhere, if so, please point me to it. A big potential use is to share a live stream video with the ICP when we do fly overs of disaster scenes like the recent tornadoes in the mid-west or local floods.

Thanks.

Doh!!! Sorry, just saw the other post on this. Looks like vapor ware for Android for now? I must have passed this post in the process of writing mine.

I have to believe that your monitor would have to have a cellular connection for this to work. Or you could be tethered to your cellphone over wifi.

I have to believe that your monitor would have to have a cellular connection for this to work. Or you could be tethered to your cellphone over wifi.
The plan is to use a cell phone hotspot for the wifi connection. That's worked in the past and in bigger disasters, we can usually get a portable cell site site set up for emergency responder use.

Live feed test by coptershop

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31