Live in Leicester

Reaction score
I live in Leicester. However I can not find a place to fly my p2 .

Where can I fly please help as Just brought it

I live in Leicester. However I can not find a place to fly my p2 .

Where can I fly please help as Just brought it
Hi again, Chris and welcome.

Don't forget the valuable search facility here, (magnifying glass, top right). I found all these results with the keyword 'Leicester':-

Or this one:-

Try a few more keyword variations and have a read of the results, which might help you find out where to fly.

It's good for other questions you might think of as well.... :)

More contacts and info found via Google :- Security Check Required

Last edited:
Hello Steve . I’ve looked and doesn’t say any Pacific places to fly drone
My post was more of a post to show you the way to find places and the people to ask, rather than a definitive solution to your question.

I'm afraid you'll have to take it from there, unless someone else can try to help you.

In case you haven't seen it already, here's a useful page for you before you fly. Phantom 2 - Downloads - Manuals, Software, Drivers download | DJI

Essentially, you'll need a nice wide-open space to practise flying, if possible with no trees nearby as it's almost guaranteed that is where you P2 will head if you have any problem... :)

Take it slowly until you become more confident in flying and eventually you will find that flying becomes almost second nature. Don't forget about the UK drone rules/guidelines either.

I'm quite lucky - I don't live in the UK and there are few restrictions on flying drones where I live. However, I still try to fly responsibly....

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic