Little Planets!

FYI, the new DronePan supports P4 now.
The 1.4.2 May 9th update of DronePan works well with the P4. Here is a Little Planet I did with the P4 yesterday:

Attachments

• RiverCenter-r2.jpg
    RiverCenter-r2.jpg
    836.9 KB · Views: 428
Ohhhh. That's better. I was under the impression you had to use both apps but not at the same time to do a mission. Thanks for the info. I'm going to buy it now.

Sorry, but I'm still a little confused. To use litchi, do you launch the drone with DJI, then switch to Litchi, or not use DJI at all and only use Litchi? I was under the impression you had to launch the drone with DJI, turn it off, then start litchi app. Thanks for hopefully clearing this up.

Looks like autopilot just added Pano mode in their beta. They offer a lot of customizable options - see below.
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1463102928.635199.jpg

Inspired by this thread I've been messing around with little planet photos with my P3P and litchi. Living in the mountains presents some more challenges (get high enough to not chop off the peaks!) but some really interesting shots. Not particularly satisfied with either of these for aesthetic purposes (shitty light) but fun to mess around a bit.

glacier lake tiny planet_sm.jpg
Soo Little Planet_sm.jpg

Reactions: Erised
If I send someone a set of photos can you make one for me lol? Man, I cannot figure this out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I send someone a set of photos can you make one for me lol? Man, I cannot figure this out

If you download Microsoft image composite editor it's super easy. Check out this video

5 bucks to someone's PayPal if they'll make me one lol

I can do it for you and it won't cost you anything. Pm me a link to the photos.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app
Gonna be 26 using litchi. Is that ok?

Thanks guys! Not the best location but wanted to snag one before I left to go to dinner

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockymountaincaptures