Little Planets!

Richard, did you manage to attempt any LP shots tonight?
No, I'm viewing some Litchi tutorials right now. I bought the software today but haven't flown using it yet. Maybe tomorrow. Hoping for some good clouds tomorrow.

Do you use DJI Go to set up the bird preflight then use litchi to take-off->record-> land ?

Last edited:
Guys ever since the OP posted this I have been obsessed with little planets. I think this is the coolest form of photography...

Like Norman, I have also become obsessed with these (& also currently reside in Florida). I couldn't stop thinking about them all day, but by the time I was actually able to shoot, all the good light was going away so I only had time for one test shot (or rather, group of shots). Still pretty stoked on it though!

SUnFlws.jpg

Like Norman, I have also become obsessed with these (& also currently reside in Florida). I couldn't stop thinking about them all day, but by the time I was actually able to shoot, all the good light was going away so I only had time for one test shot (or rather, group of shots). Still pretty stoked on it though!

SUnFlws.jpg

Nice! What did you use to put them together?

No, I'm viewing some Litchi tutorials right now. I bought the software today but haven't flown using it yet. Maybe tomorrow. Hoping for some good clouds tomorrow.

Do you use DJI Go to set up the bird preflight then use litchi to take-off->record-> land ?

Nope, I use Litchi for everything from the start. I find the app to be very capable in that respect. I can do almost everything in Litchi I can do with Go.

Reactions: Richard Gozinya

SUnFlws.jpg
Looks cool. Do you know what the ISO and shutter speed were? What numbers did you use in the photo matrix setup?

Nice! What did you use to put them together?

Photoshop! Huuuuge pain in the ***, but worth it. There's a program, PTGUI that's pretty incredible based on the free trial & will even blend the edges for you, but it costs about a hundred dollars & this was a test run. Considering purchasing a license, but I also take a decent amount of pride in my ability to Photoshop.

Michael, that is an awesome shot!! I didn't think of doing one at twilight or at night, gives me ideas... Not sure what I would call your planet. Electric light world? Has an industrial yet artistic feel to it. Keep them coming guys!

Great picture. Where is that ? I'm a little confused about the center but maybe after I take a few I'll begin to understand. Definitely camera and some contraption. Don't see any EXIF info. Really stunning in hi rez.

Michael, that is an awesome shot!! I didn't think of doing one at twilight or at night, gives me ideas... Not sure what I would call your planet. Electric light world? Has an industrial yet artistic feel to it. Keep them coming guys!

the hour before a sunrise & after a sunset are generally when the sun's light isn't too harsh. I tend to do a decent amount of my outdoor shooting within these timeframes. As for a name, this is Planet Grandma from the Retirement System ;)

SUnFlws.jpg
Great pic!

Reactions: Michael-Rex

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4