litchi

Reaction score
hi guys can someone help please
i did have djo go on my ipad and litchi used dji go on start up done compass ect. then went over to litci and start waypiont mission.
i noticed that the screen was lagging on the ipad on go and litchi..

so i thought i would be cleaver and clean and update the i pad give it a good clean ect:.

oh boy i shouldnt have done that i now cant download go on my ipad and its a ipad 1 id didnt even know it so i still have litchi working untill i get new i pad 3 (dont think the misses is going to like it). lol right on top of christmas

but i still have the same F******* issue lagging in litchi so can anyone help me please i cant have lag when flying fpv 1-2 secs can cause crash and still nervous about only using litchi.

so can anyone advise on setting on litchi that might help..??

You have to make sure that the Go app is really off befor opening Litchi. Double click on the home button and you will see all of the apps running in the background. Just touch each app and flick it up to fully close it

The new DJI go app will run on the newer iPad, it won't install on the older ones, seems DJI has a "deal" with apple on that note. LoL

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

thank for that but now i have a problem i have the ipad mini 1 by the looks of it i now need to get a higher spec device but what ??????
Im using a mini 4 which handles either app just fine.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic