Litchi

Reaction score
Litchi onP3A any users out and would you recommend for a novice pilot that has been dormant for over 6 months
Do you think it is to complicated any replies would be appreciated please read my other thread
Thanks Jim Gregory

Litchi onP3A any users out and would you recommend for a novice pilot that has been dormant for over 6 months
Do you think it is to complicated any replies would be appreciated please read my other thread
Litchi is a fine and reliable program that's easy to work out.
But what do you want it for?
If you just want to replace DJI Go, there's no great advantage and Go is better for camera controls and general flying.
However if you want Litchi for waypoint flight, that's its specialty and it does that very well.

Thanks Jim Gregory
I use both, however, unless it's a programed autonomous flight, I just open GO. As mentioned earlier, Litchi is superior to Go when it comes to waypoints, and there are several video tutorials on YouTube.

Reactions: Martin Healy
I originally purchased Litchi so I could FPV on my P4Pro.
Now I have started having a go at creating Waypoint routes with POI's
on the PC ,next step is to upload them to the P4 and hopefully enjoy
autonomous flight and the smooth footage it can achieve.
IMHO Litchi is well worth paying for.

I don't fly Waypoint missions but I do need the Lat/Long's displayed on screen which Litchi will do and Go does not. Important over water with no landmarks.

Reactions: Mark The Droner

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic