Litchi

Reaction score
Hi, is anyone else having concerns with the latest litchi update since performing the upgrades on the Phantom 3 Standard? While flying yesterday the video feed became weaker (80%) at only 60ft. or so. Today the video feed was perfect but the controller dropped to the same percentage at around the same distance. DJI app worked flawlessly on both occasions. Ran a short box mission with Litchi well within eyesight and that was flawless as well. I believe both the craft and controller are in good working order as is the DJI app. It just appears to be a small glitch within Litchi from what I can see. I've been using the Litchi app almost exclusively for over a year and this is the first time it's caused some concern. Would appreciate any feedback. Thanks.

I haven't noticed anything like that might be interference or something. weird, play it safe no need to lose or crash the drone, unlikely but still keep it in p and practice flying for a few days and, try again after that, so much tech with these advanced drones controllers phone and 3rd parts apps that there are thousands of things that could be wrong

Reactions: Homer23
I am using all current firmware and have not had any problems. Litchi installed on Sony Z3V. I was out at 3200 feet yesterday on a Litchi mission with no signal loss up to that point (very dense tree canopy and only 180' above ground level). Litchi did crash once the first time I opened it, though. It had never done that before but hasn't since.

Reactions: Homer23
Update, ran litchi again today, achieved 1636ft with full RC control but the video feed was jerky by this point. Perhaps it's time for the magic power mod? As I am in Canada and restricted to 500m anyway I'm ok with this range. It would be nice to have a better video signal however. I did purchase the Argtec antenna system three months ago but haven't installed it yet. For now I'll try stock equipment with the magic mod. The video readout dropped rather quickly again today but seemed to work well out to about 1400ft. Just a little litchi quirk I guess?

Update, ran litchi again today, achieved 1636ft with full RC control but the video feed was jerky by this point. Perhaps it's time for the magic power mod? As I am in Canada and restricted to 500m anyway I'm ok with this range. It would be nice to have a better video signal however. I did purchase the Argtec antenna system three months ago but haven't installed it yet. For now I'll try stock equipment with the magic mod. The video readout dropped rather quickly again today but seemed to work well out to about 1400ft. Just a little litchi quirk I guess?
If you bought the Argtek, why not install it?

Doing Waypoints for roof inspections. Have several that have the same dimensions. Can I copy and paste to another?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers