Litchi Update

Reaction score
So I'm doing a little flying in the neighborhood yesterday. Haven't turned the P4P+ on since last fall. Hot battery, hot RC battery, all good to go. Get 10 satellites, green come on, take off and hover a bit, the video feed is choppy like nobody's business, Everything else is good to go, so I fly a few blocks and all is well except the choppy video. Land the bird. turn it and the RC off, reboot everything but this time start up GO app instead of Litch. Video is perfect, perfect flight. Land and turn off everything, come inside house, pull the SD card and look at it on the computer. Perfect video from both Litchi and GO. So I open the Amazon Appstore to check for update on Litchi. Sure enough, one came out in January. So, update the Litchi app, go back outside and just fly about 10' above the yard and video is perfect, rock solid.
I should have checked for update before the first launch, but at least I did it here, before going on our trip next month and finding out things weren't working.

I should have checked for update before the first launch, but at least I did it here, before going on our trip next month and finding out things weren't working.
If Litchi previously provided clear live view, the old version should still have worked properly.
Having an update doesn't stop older versions from working as they always did.
It's unlikely the Litchi version had any effect and the couse of the issue was something unrelated.

Reactions: Phill2
DJI came out with one not too long ago. I'm thinking the DJI update tricked out Litchi somehow, and the update fixed/realigned it

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik