Litchi... what could have caused this

Reaction score
Had a situation today using litchi my LOS setting previously was set at RTH do I need to check this setting everytime I fly bc today I was 6000ft out lost signal hit RTH button remote just beeped but no changes I decided to loog at my settings and discovered it was in LOS HOVER being that I was out of range with the bird I jumped in truck to drive closer to bird til I regain signal and got control of my bird. Good I was familiar with the area. But what could have possibly caused that change in Litchi app from RTH to Hover? Could it been a new update reset it to that etc? I know now to always check that setting

Did you have DJI Go running at the same time? Also, it could have been the update. And, settings you do in Go also carry over into Litchi.

In general, you always should recheck all you critical settings after any update to the software. They are often reset to default values as part of the update.

After ANY update take some time to go through the settings. Often time "User Settings" are indeed set to default as a safety precaution.

It's natural for that to happen. Fly your bird locally and check the RTH is set. When it is, press it. Then go back into settings and you will see it will change to hover even tho it's coming back. But I have to say I am worried as this is the second post I just seen in a row with this problem. Could it be the latest update causing this?

Neon Euc

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94