Litchi Waypoint question

Reaction score
This may sound stupid but, is there a way on Litchi when i am setting waypoints that I can set a way point on top of another waypoint with just a higher elevation? If I create a waypoint with a higher elevation an then move it onto of the other waypoint, it may be off a few feet when rising up to the new elevation. I am really liking this program by the way.

Yes program your c2 or c2 button to place a waypoint at drones location then hover it in the locations and elevations you want in the right order of course. You can also place another on top with google earth but for accurate elevation I recommend flying the route and recording waypoints while in flight.

Please consider how fast drone can rise from one waypoint to another. Don't setup impossible to reach points with the set travel speed due to limits on vertical speeds.

Thank you to both. Trust me... I fly with painstakingly slow speeds. I am sometimes TOO cautious if that makes sense.

When u set your first point if it's at a low altitude just place one near it and set it for the elevation you want it than drag it on top of the first. You can stack several this way. Sometimes there is an issue if your elevation changes are less than 20mts.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1