Litchi Waypoint Lost

Reaction score
waypoints using litchi the aircraft disconnected and lost the marker( Last marker isnt where the phantom was however I'm so [Language Removed by Moderator] at a loss for what to do

Last edited by a moderator:
waypoints using litchi the aircraft disconnected and lost the marker( Last marker isnt where the phantom was however I'm so **** at a loss for what to do
If you are saying that you've lost the aircraft, go to DJI Flight Log Viewer
Follow the instructions and upload your flight data.
It will give you a report. Come back and post a link to the report and someone may be able to help.
Also post a link or screenshot showing the waypoint mission so we can see what was programmed.

waypoints using litchi the aircraft disconnected and lost the marker( Last marker isnt where the phantom was
Your description is quite vague. You can upload your device flight log as Meta4 suggested and that should help quite a bit, however after signal loss, that would be the last tracking point. In addition to the log, it would also be helpful to see the mission plan from the hub. Unless there was some sort of aircraft malfunction, the mission should complete as planned. It is possible that you had the final mission set incorrectly for example. You mentioned "hovering". Check that in your mission settings and ensure that you indeed had that set for hover and not land, or another planning error. If we can see both the logs and the original mission plan, we can help you out.

Not that I have had the guts to try waypoints yet but I always have a sticker on my P3A with my phone number and reward on it, hopefully someone will pick it up and ring you, this might go against you though if the drone causes damage to person or property. [emoji53] It's down to luck I guess

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1