Litchi Waypoint Batch Modify and Mission Hub Export

Reaction score
First, let me say that I did an export from litchi mission hub to csv to examine all the parameters of my Flight Plan. What I noticed right away is that it does not output all the settings. How can I output and see them.
What is noticeably missing is Flight Speed between Waypoints.

Second when using the litchi app to batch modify the Waypoint settings relative to ground elevation it goes thru and modifies the Waypoint altitudes but I could not find anywhere in the modified waypoint what the new altitude was relative to such that the information that it was modified relative to ground elevation is lost i.e. the waypoint does not indicate nor could I find in the settings anywhere where it might tell you that the elevations are relative to ground or relative to Home point elevation or relative to sea level.

Can anyone give me any input on these things.
Thanks
Jerry

Batch waypoint settings - Altitude relative to ground
Place WP1 at the expected take off location and fly with care, it is not 100% accurate

Jackie

I paid a price for messing around with these settings. As I changed them I started getting a Mission Failed to load, execution would not execute error from the app when uploading the flight plan to the drone but the drone still started to take off so I killed it manually. It got so bad I took the drone into my office ( Second floor ) and set it up on the bench. Took off the props and started playing with it. Shockingly it loaded on the bench and started to run. That is when I started suspecting it had to do with some offset to the Ground Level I think it thinks its below ground level when it starts. This after running the batch level adjustment for altitude relative to ground. The thing is I reloaded the Mission file which is unaltered and it still won't run. I then adjusted the first waypoint height from 12 ft to 25 feet and it ran up to 3 feet above ground level and hovered. So something is really whacked. I need to figured out how to undo whatever I did as this say mission file was running fine previous.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT