Litchi way point question

Reaction score
I have been flying a p4p for a while now and i think that I am going to start flying in way point but I have only one question and that is : If loss of signal is the info stored in the p4p or in the controler?

I have been flying a p4p for a while now and i think that I am going to start flying in way point but I have only one question and that is : If loss of signal is the info stored in the p4p or in the controler?
For a waypoint mission in Litchi, the info is stored in the Phantom AFTER it’s uploaded to the bird (i.e., after you hit “start mission”).

Also note the Phantom will complete the mission even with loss of signal,so you cannot cancel mission or initiate RTH with loss of signal, which may be an advantage or a disadvantage. Autopilot app allows you to select what happens with loss of signal.

Also note the Phantom will complete the mission even with loss of signal,so you cannot cancel mission or initiate RTH with loss of signal, which may be an advantage or a disadvantage. Autopilot app allows you to select what happens with loss of signal.

So with Litchi if you know that you have enough alt. and batt. to do mission then upon loss of signal always best course of action is let the mission finish.

So with Litchi if you know that you have enough alt. and batt. to do mission then upon loss of signal always best course of action is let the mission finish.
You have no choice, upon loss of signal you cannot cancel the mission, or start RTH, the Phantom will attempt to complete the mission until it comes in signal range again, and then you can cancel.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl