Litchi vs Autopilot?

Neither work with the P4P yet as the SDK isn't out by DJI with the P4P or the Inspire 2 in it. Litchi evidently will launch by one's report, but the question is the operation in flight.

Autopilot has been quiet for several months since they've been acquired by Hangar so who knows with them. The Mavic is in their beta version, but nothing public so far.

Could be a few months for either to get the P4P onboard once DJI releases the SDK to them.

As to is it worth it, yes if you want smooth flights and yaws. Autopilot may be a bit better for camera control as they have some flight control where you can operate independently of the autonomous flying portion for steering the camera with the right stick (If you remember to do it!). More complex program though, and their Facebook page has them starting to holding classes for its operation (East coast for now.).

In the Apple App Store both are now showing compatible with P4P. I have been reading all the threads and I don't know which one I should get. I also saw FPV Camera and Flightplan. All seem to do similar things. I do need to learn to fly my P4P as it's my first Phantom. Wanted the 1 inch sensor.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic