Litchi v4.18.0-a NOT working on BT300

Reaction score
Recently I did an update to Litchi v4.18.0-a (via Amazon) on my Epson Moverio BT300.
Unfortunately it would not run/start.
I contacted Litchi Support and they send me a link to the older version 4.17.0-a, which works fine.

Today I contacted Litchi Support again asking if they would resolve this issue in a future update so BT300 owners can fly the Mavic Mini (and perhaps the Air2/Mini2) with these glasses.

This is their answer:
"Sorry we do not have a BT300, so for us it is not possible to test and make it work.
In addition, it is most likely that the problem is that it uses an old version of android and/or a 32 bit processor. This kind of crash we can not fix, as the root issue is in the DJI SDK."

I was hoping to do this as well and did the same thing as yourself.
I've tried a lot of the developer options on the BT-300 with no success.
I suspect it's something to do with license verification on the Amazon app store but I can't be sure.

Can you post the link to the 4.17.0-a version

I've had success with a screen casting work around using the Apower mirror app, this allow me to see the FPV from the Mavic Mini on the BT-300 while using DJI Fly on the android phone (connected via phone hotspot without internet connection needed).
Have a look at this thread I posted, as there are no incompatibility issues with the android phone you can ever use the latest version of Litchi and cast it as well.

If you have a tablet or a phone that has a HDMI output, you can also use this solution. I've tested this using my Crystalsky and the BT-300

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl