Litchi v1.13.0 IOS

Reaction score
I Noticed the new IOS Version 1.13.0 when I start Litchi my location is off by 10 feet or so, previous version it was surprisingly right on the money, like almost exact. Anyone else noticed this?

5'-10' accuracy should be acceptable limit as that depends on GPS accuracy.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Figured, I would test out gps accuracy, I downgraded back to version 1.11.0 and the gps is exact. I mean if I walk f on room to room in my house the blue dot is on the roof over that room. Amazing

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

I can't believe that Litchi or DJI Go has any affect on the bird's positioning system.

Running a GPS test an hour or so later isn't using the same satellite constellation.

GPS accuracy is what it is.

SB

It was only 15 minutes max between testing versions. But thinking maybe they untweaked some code adding the show gps coordinates that is new too 1.13.0. All I know is v1.11.0 is definitely more accurate. I don't think it's a deal breaker as they do have 5-10 feet tolerance

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

How I stumbled across it, was when I first started using Litchi back a few versions, I was in my home office and was amazed when I started on my Ipad and it was showing my location directly under the roof with the Blue circle on my house.
It took like less than a minute to acquire also.
Well when I installed 1.13.0 last night I started Litchi as I usually do, the Blue Circle started in back yard and than jumped around house finally ending up at very end of house 2 rooms from home office.
I than re-installed v1.11.0 took maybe 15 min max this ruled out the satellites moving in sky, and started litchi took about 45 seconds and bingo directly over office.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic