Litchi - Update....Update... Update.... From Captain Obvious LOL

BigAl07

Administrator
Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
I've been experimenting with Litchi a lot lately and I needed some features that I've read about but couldn't find. I've searched this forum, the Litchi FB group and all over but could not find how to turn on the features I needed.

I finally sent a detailed message to Litchi on their FB page and through some banter back & forth it was determined that I was several (like 6) versions behind on the iOS ap. A simple "Ap Update" and magically everything I've been looking for was there and ready to go.

So when you run into a snag be sure to compare your current version to what the software provider states is the latest and UPDATE if you're not on the latest and greatest.

Thanks. Checking now!
Android ver. 3.8. Playstore shows 3.9. Litchi Facebook indicates 3.9 still in beta. WTF?! No, I don't want to be a beta tester. :)

NoCo Drones

Last edited:
Thanks. Checking now!
Android ver. 3.8. Playstore shows 3.9. Litchi Facebook indicates 3.9 still in beta. WTF?! No, I don't want to be a beta tester. :)

NoCo Drones

This page is the "listing" for updates What's new. I'm on iOS which is currently 1.14.1(only shows up to 1.14.0 on that page) and it's rock solid. I flew 11 packs yesterday evening and last night doing some SAR testing and it performed flawlessly.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj