Litchi question

Reaction score
I´ve been flying 20-30 litchi missions with my P4, everyting working fine, no problems. But today something strange happened. I was flying a short preplanned mission over the harbour, and as the P4 was entering a curve on the return path, it just stopped. First i thought i´ve lost connection as the video link seemed to freeze, but i soon realised the connection was good, it was just that the drone had stopped and was hovering about 60 meters above water. I bit shaken up, i hit the RTH, and the drone came back right away.

If anybody could have a look, here is the link for the flight :
HealthyDrones.com - Innovative flight data analysis that matters

Right before point C, it is supposed to go into a smooth curve, changing POI from one point to another, but zooming in on the map reveals that it seems to struggle right about here. Shortly after it stops and eventually i hit RTH.

Most of the Litchi missions i´ve flown is much longer and partially without connection. Luckily this was not one of them. If it had been, i guess the drone would have stayed and hovered until low battery where the RTH would have kicked in or... ?

Check the speed at that waypoint, hope its not set to zero by mistake :). You can load your mission on Mission Hub and share it with us.

Dirtybird had a Litchi mission where his buddy's Mavic Pro stopped during the flight, almost costing the drone's life. If you have time, watch this video which may show a similar incident occurring with your bird. Somehow, you may be losing GPS lock, which is strange since your bird was out in the open.

6c7b63f3171a642a518639d0f782bfa8.jpg

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20