Litchi question

Reaction score
Hi there all I have a std P4 and thinking of buying litchi. Can someone tell me if I can fly in remote areas (no internet) with litchi Thanks to all the people on this forum who answer questions for us less educated drone flyers

Yes. You may want to cache maps before you go. Or you can fly without the map, which is not essential as you have FPV and you should be in line of sight of the aircraft.

I sometimes run Litchi on a tablet with no sim/cellular. As long as the mission is synced before I leave the house (I use MissionHub) then it all works fine. This on P3 but I'm sure it's the same for P4.

Hi there all I have a std P4 and thinking of buying litchi. Can someone tell me if I can fly in remote areas (no internet) with litchi Thanks to all the people on this forum who answer questions for us less educated drone flyers
You can fly anywhere with your P4, on any flight app without any need for internet.

Thanks good people I am thinking of taking the jump into litchi but you read a lot of problems on phantom so just a little bit wary , many thanks to forum people for their help

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovesparesdirectuk