Litchi question

Reaction score
I notice that video does not record on my phone using Litchi. Is this normal?
Also, after downloading sd card to my computer, the playback is choppy. If I upload video to You Tube they note that video is shaky and do I want them to stabilize it which, for the most part, works.
Am I using wrong camera settings?
Phone I use is a Galaxy S5

Sent from my SM-T550 using PhantomPilots mobile app

A. It's normal for it not to record on your phone/tablet

B. Your video issues are likely a problem with the Phantom itself. Since Litchi simply starts or stops recording in the same way that DJI Go does, I can't see Litchi being the problem.

C. The most common cause of choppy playback is someone shooting in 4 K and not having a powerful/fast enough computer to play it smoothly. However, if Youtube says it's shaky, that's not a 4K issue. (See "B" above).

Also, after downloading sd card to my computer, the playback is choppy. If I upload video to You Tube they note that video is shaky and do I want them to stabilize it which, for the most part, works.

1. Yes that's normal.
2. Try using a better/ different PC/Laptop.
3. Have you changed the settings?

Not sure if these same settings apply to Litchi but check out this thread I posted a short while back and give it a shot:
How many GB is your Maximum Video Cache Capacity set at?

C. The most common cause of choppy playback is someone shooting in 4 K and not having a powerful/fast enough computer to play it smoothly. However, if Youtube says it's shaky, that's not a 4K issue. (See "B" above).
Another relatively common cause of this is using an SD card with too poor write performance to handle the 4K bitrate.

I had occasional problems like this with a Toshiba card that should have been fast enough, but was a pretty good deal (64GB for $20). I finally just sucked it up and dropped a dollar a GB and bought a 64GB Lexar 1800x, and have had flawless video ever since.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctlfreak