Litchi processor requirement

Reaction score
I am currently using GO with a Galaxy Tab A. I have issues with screen freezing etc... that I am attributing to my tablet. My question is: Does Litchi require more or less processing "power" than Go App?

I do not want to spend the money on a new app until I get my tablet issued worked out.

At least as much, and I wouldn't be surprised if it required more.

thanks Richard. From what I have heard GO works best with IOS as opposed to Android. Is that the same for Litchi?

For me Litchi is much better on IOS, I have run it on a Nexus 7 as well. On the nexus there were a few app crashes, my ipad has never missed a beat and seems smoother, the Litch ios version is slightly different, but nothing of any importance, but does have a built in screen recorder.

Can't really comment on Litchi running on Android, but I have had zero issues running it on my iPad mini4.

Since a couple of months I use a Galaxy Tab A6 with Litchi for my P3S.
Sometimes I have to restart the tab (before take off) because I have no camera view.
Before I start the Litchi app, I stop the DJI app to make sure there is no conflict.
If it runs there are no problems with freezing.

I am using a Tab A6, and runs okay with Go app. Advise you to use "Application Manager" to check what else is running,
and stop or disable any unwanted apps so you have max. power available for Go app. Also watch out for flight logs and video filling up space.
I use my Tab A exclusively for flying.
Tried to find info about Litchi requirements, but only reference found was "mid to high-end tablets" ??
Bought it anyway and have run my first 10-waypoint mission without problems. Remains to be seen whether anything complicated
causes problems.

I am an Android guy I have used Samsung 10.1, Samsung tab pro and both have lags as if the processor cant keep up so for now I use my Samsung galaxy note4 edge phone it works great and I looked up the specs it has a larger processor than the android devices that didn't work for me. My friend has the Nvidia Shield K1 tab operates using android and it works great no issues.

However to me the Nvidia Shield K1 tab didn't have the screen brightness that I was satisfied with so I am still in search for an android tablet that I can use that gives me a larger screen than my lil 5" phone. Any recommendations welcomed

I have no issues with Go or Litchi on a older Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.0 SM-T330, but Litchi wouldnt install on a old Samsung Ace 4 phone,
Never had a issue with either crashing on either IOS or Droid,
I have stuck with the Droid thus far as Ive had no issues,
I have both apps also installed on a Iphone as a back up when out and about, and a Samsung S4.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers