Litchi phantom 4 mission doesnt work doesnt follow after wp1

Reaction score
When i create a simple mission the ac takes off never reaches waypoint 2 and just hover in the air tried multiple mission.
The cruising speed doesn't work from a to b, i set altitude to 30m and ac hovers slowly to 60

Please see videos

Please advise what i'm doing wrong

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

After the restart, depending on your configuration, DJI GO could be relaunched. It happens on my tablet, even after I choose to use Litchi to control the Phantom, so I need to shut DJI GO down just before the flight.

It could be other things too, like mission settings, or some bug in case you are not using the latest firmware (as recomended by Litchi).

Latest firmware for AC i have. Latsest version litchi i have. I got it not working when making a mission on pc. Created a simple one in litchi was working. Tried a different simpl stopr at wp 2 just increasing height

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Latest firmware for AC i have. Latsest version litchi i have. I got it not working when making a mission on pc. Created a simple one in litchi was working. Tried a different simpl stopr at wp 2 just increasing height

Maybe if you share your mission from the litchi hub someone could give you some clues.

How to share a missions? a tested today again... no joy sometimes it flies 2 waypoint sometime 1. One time i was able to make it fly 3 waypoint mission without curves. I saved all to share here.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers