Litchi on a P4PV2 Plus display, no connection, please help

Reaction score
Hi folks,
I have a little problem and I hope that you, more experienced than me, can help me.
I have the latest firmware on a brand new GL300K and I can't figure out how to get Litchi "connected" to the P4Pv2+

I do this steps like read on the Litchi website for CrystalSky and on other guides:
- I boot the controller, install from browser Amazon Store
- installed from the store Litchi
- Connected the USB Cable

... nothing happens, no window asking me which default app to use...
I reboot leaving the cable connected... the same... no windows asking me which default app to use.
I tried multiple usb cables and enabling and disabling USB Debugging... nothing...

Litchi starts but does not connect to the drone.
It looks like that recognizes the usb connection like a pen drive, the only thing I see it's the message "USB connected, tap to copy files from/to your computer"

Any help will be strongly appreciated...

Thank you in advance

Federico

Attachments

• ggg.jpg
    ggg.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 283
Reactions: lukyred
Hi folks,
I have a little problem and I hope that you, more experienced than me, can help me.
I have the latest firmware on a brand new GL300K and I can't figure out how to get Litchi "connected" to the P4Pv2+

I do this steps like read on the Litchi website for CrystalSky and on other guides:
- I boot the controller, install from browser Amazon Store
- installed from the store Litchi
- Connected the USB Cable

... nothing happens, no window asking me which default app to use...
I reboot leaving the cable connected... the same... no windows asking me which default app to use.
I tried multiple usb cables and enabling and disabling USB Debugging... nothing...

Litchi starts but does not connect to the drone.
It looks like that recognizes the usb connection like a pen drive, the only thing I see it's the message "USB connected, tap to copy files from/to your computer"

Any help will be strongly appreciated...

Thank you in advance

Federico
I have the same problem

Reactions: lukyred
I will do that. I used the one that came with the drone. It does recognize the cable though

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl