Litchi offline map caching on IOS

Reaction score
Can anyone confirm if Litchi has a provision for offline caching of maps for the IOS version of the app?

Regards

I did a small waypoint mission at my house via wifi... saved it...

Drove to the spot... opened the mission on my iPad Mini 4 and the map was there... I cant confirm if I can clear the map and look around o it... but I can try that this weekend

Thanks for confirming, so it sounds like there may be some caching there, I am going camping into an area without mobile reception and would like to take to the skies if possible and map caching would be critical otherwise I can’t use it and will have to fall back to DJI GO

I often create missions in areas away from home and simply scroll around the map to find the location I want to fly, create the mission and save it. Once I've arrived, I open it and fly.

Thanks again, bought the app and it does seem to automatically cache offline maps because I did some simple tests like open map zoom in and out put iPhone in flight mode exit app and reopen and the map was there but only the detail I zoomed into. But I do have to say FPV looks really good, had an cheap VR kit I was going to throw out but glad I didn’t because I will now be able to put it to really good use.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan