Litchi now on SALE - $12.99!

That is a straight up deal right there! I paid almost twice that. Anyone on the fence on wether to get it or not, for $12.99 this is your chance!

That is a straight up deal right there! I paid almost twice that. Anyone on the fence on wether to get it or not, for $12.99 this is your chance!

No kidding! I have an App price drop alert and it went off about 20 minutes before I posted this. I wouldn't expect it to last long.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Wondering why the app has no reviews I can see. I have always heard if an app has no reviews there maybe a hacker at work.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Wondering why the app has no reviews I can see. I have always heard if an app has no reviews there maybe a hacker at work.

Litchi is highly regarded as one of the premium 3rd party apps you can get and it does practically everything. Whenever a new version of any app releases on the app store the reviews reset to zero for the new version. Since Litchi updates quite frequently the reviews roll over often too.

Reactions: Tommy Iversen
I've heard about Litchi for a long time but never got it until you convinced me to get it (for Android) today. I just flew my P3P using the app... I didn't do any experimenting with the features that are not in DJI Go, but I'm looking forward to doing so.

Thanks for the heads up!

Ok so i'm going to bite, what exactly does Litchi do that Dji Go doesn't?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
You can plan your waypoint missions on your home PC using the Mission Hub and it will automatically download to your device you use for flying. If it loses the signal during the mission it will continue the mission and RTH (or set your last waypoint where you launched from). That is the main reason I like it, it is a solid app and they continually update it. Best bang for the buck especially at this price.

Right, I just bought it Monday for $25 but still inexpensive for the software.

Just paid AUD$35.99 for the app.....still worth it though. Did my first waypoint trip and it worked a treat, trying figure out how to orientate the camera at the various points. Maybe the voice over during the flight has a Siri function...

Trevek I'm in AU too, it's showing as AUD$19.99 on App Store right now, I've not bought yet but will. Wondering why yours was that much more?

I use Litchi 95% of the time. I only use GO when I want to calibrate the IMU or Gimbal. I find the camera controls are more flexible and the Maps are better.

I bought the app three days ago so I guess I needed to miss out on yet another special....still a worthwhile addition. Need to develop a little faith when the drone disappears over the forest and you are watching your mission with sweat dripping down your face.

Reactions: Fishie and Neon Euc

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.