Using litchi and Dji go app together?

S

sandman259

So I've been reading a bunch of threads on here about the litchi app and saw a couple people post about using the litchi app at the same time as using the Dji go app or I should say switching between the two while flying. So one person said that they start there way point mission on litchi and then close it out and let the mission continue while they are on the Dji go app. A couple questions....why would you want to do that? Second the mission will continue even though you closed out of the app and now on the go app? And when your in the go app can you stop the mission from the go app? Or have to go back to the litchi app to abort it?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

First of all you can't run DJI Go app and Litchi simultaneously as both share the same APIs on the same port. And I don't know why would someone switch to and fro. If you are running the mission, run it and monitor it. Though Litchi hands over the tasks to P3 to follow but we should monitor its progress on Litchi all the time as anything can go wrong any moment.

I'm always ready to interrupt running mission if I see any estimation mistake in set altitudes or timing or camera orientation. One may need to repeat the mission with different parameters to get best results and that only comes when you are monitoring the camera view continuously.

I know it didn't seem right to jump back and forth between the two to me either...

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20