Litchi Mission Hub - Save Error

Reaction score
Litchi Mission Hub - Save Error: "StaleUpdate"!
What does that error mean? The Save never happens.

I have seen some errors, I recall there system didn't like me saving too many missions to quickly, I was editing (Changing the names)

"Save Error: "StaleUpdate"
I have seen an error when I'm trying to update a mission, I don't recall if its on the tablet or the computer, but ether way it is being saved to the hub.

I add a letter or number to the mission.

Mission Name,
"Tony House 2019_0311",
"Tony House 2019_0311a"

I bet its related to browser cache, etc.

Rod

Reactions: kyrvas
Could be. Strange! I name my missions with a brief description along with time and distance in order to decide if it is appropriate to fly.

Jim
WA5TEF

Never saw that. Try saving under a short simple name and see what happens.
Good luck
Jim
WA5TEF
Jim - The WP mission was already saved to the Hub; I was just editing some settings, then clicked Save and got the StaleUpdate error. A list of error messages produced by the Litchi Hub would be very useful.

Jim - The WP mission was already saved to the Hub; I was just editing some settings, then clicked Save and got the StaleUpdate error. A list of error messages produced by the Litchi Hub would be very useful.
I have experienced the same thing under the same circumstances as you just described. In each of the cases, I had to go back, restart Litichi and re edit my work because it wasn't saved.

Reactions: RodPad and kyrvas
I have seen some errors, I recall there system didn't like me saving too many missions to quickly, I was editing (Changing the names)

"Save Error: "StaleUpdate"
I have seen an error when I'm trying to update a mission, I don't recall if its on the tablet or the computer, but ether way it is being saved to the hub.

I add a letter or number to the mission.

Mission Name,
"Tony House 2019_0311",
"Tony House 2019_0311a"

I bet its related to browser cache, etc.

Rod
Rod - It is a strange error msg; I thought it might be related to the Mission Hub version but I assume that by logging into the Hub on my Safari browser, Litchi would provide the latest release.

In any case, today, I logged in and Opened the existing mission; made some edits then clicked Save -> It saved and synced to iOS mobile device. Yea!

Reactions: RodPad
I have experienced the same thing under the same circumstances as you just described. In each of the cases, I had to go back, restart Litichi and re edit my work because it wasn't saved.
That Sucks, and that's when you make mistakes!

I thought when I got the error I got it to work with another name, I may have refreshed and tried again?

Rod

Rod - It is a strange error msg; I thought it might be related to the Mission Hub version but I assume that by logging into the Hub on my Safari browser, Litchi would provide the latest release.

In any case, today, I logged in and Opened the existing mission; made some edits then clicked Save -> It saved and synced to iOS mobile device. Yea!

Lets keep this thread going for a while!

Rod

Tough one! Have you contacted Litchi support? They are usually very helpful.
Good luck,
Jim
WA5TEF
Jim - I did not contact Litchi support; but do consider it a good idea; contacting them in the past was always profitable. Since, I can save a mission on the Hub now, it's a moot point; but if it would help someone, I'll ask Litchi about the Save error then post the response.

@RodPad said "Lets keep this thread going for a while!"

Oops,
Yeah I made a mission on Sunday on the Hub.
Monday a made a quick modification on the hub. Went to save and the got the same error as the OP stated. Added a letter on the end, saved it with the new name. ;)

Anyways, I'm updating the thread now. :rolleyes:

Mondays.....

Rod

@RodPad said "Lets keep this thread going for a while!"

Oops,
Yeah I made a mission on Sunday on the Hub.
Monday a made a quick modification on the hub. Went to save and the got the same error as the OP stated. Added a letter on the end, saved it with the new name. ;)

Anyways, I'm updating the thread now. :rolleyes:

Mondays.....

Rod
If I get the same error again, I'll add a character.

Contacted Litchi support Re the StaleUpdate Save Error in Mission Hub; here is their response:

"Refresh your browser page. StaleUpdate means that you are trying to update an older version of the mission."
Kind Regards,
Litchi
Online help at Help - Litchi

They were quick to respond; and this is a simple fix.

Reactions: RodPad

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj