Litchi magic leash

Reaction score
So I have litchi on an iPhone 5s, and I cannot figure out how to get the litchi magic leash to work. The instructions said to go to follow mode, but that DOESNT exist in my litchi app. The instructions came straight from the App Store description. Any ideas?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Litchi Magic Leash only works with the main Android Litchi app right now. Sorry for the confusion but Apple would not let us mention the word Android in the apple store description.
We do plan to add support for it in the main Litchi iOS app though.
Currently Android only has one additional mode (Follow) vs iOS.

Reactions: Mark The Droner
Litchi Magic Leash only works with the main Android Litchi app right now. Sorry for the confusion but Apple would not let us mention the word Android in the apple store description.
Ok thank you!

Many thanks for clearing this up, Kaehn - I had the exact same question! I realize the iOS and Android versions are in fact different animals, but any idea of an ETA on the "radar" for iOS? It's so very handy in Android and DJI Go - if Litchi had it, it would be hard to think of any reason to use DJI Go! Also, any idea when additional functionality for long presses on C1 and C2 are coming to iOS?

Many, many thanks!

any idea of an ETA on the "radar" for iOS? It's so very handy in Android and DJI Go - if Litchi had it, it would be hard to think of any reason to use DJI Go! Also, any idea when additional functionality for long presses on C1 and C2 are coming to iOS?

Many, many thanks!
What do you mean by radar?

In the lower-left corner of DJI GO and the Android version of Litchi is the circular instrument that shows you where the bird is relative to you and what direction it's facing - incredibly helpful for situational awareness! I've frequently seen it called radar - works for me.

Oh ok! I know what you're talking about!

Any idea when? Thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94