Litchi login

Reaction score
I picked up a new android cell phone today. I installed litchi and opened it up. Where do I put my login info? Apologies if this has been asked before, but a search of the site didn't show the info I was looking for and I was unable to find it in the app after an hour of searching.

Hi, I think you have to register the cell to play store first. It then knows who you are and what apps you have already payd for.

Click on the eye in the top left corner. It took me about 20 minutes find it too.
05ec359a5eb72598feffbbcdc6bcd8f4.jpg

Thanks! You just saved me 30 minutes!

I'm so grateful for this post and its answer for where the Litchi App login is located. I bought and installed Litchi on my iPad Air 2 first, created a few missions. Later I registered on Litchi's Mission Hub and could not get my missions on the iPad to sync to Mission Hub on my PC.

Once I logged in using the Litchi "eye" icon, which to me looks like a camera sphere surrounded by red flower petals, I then saw at the bottom of the list of Litchi Modes was "Log In", then my missions sync'd immediately on my PC.

Thanks y'all

airnocker

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers