Litchi identifies P3P as Inspire 1

Reaction score
Ive been using Litchi to control my P3P. DJI Go is also installed but disabled on the Android tablet and it links and operates properly
Yesterday I loaded Litchi onto a new andriod phone. When I connected it, a meessge popped up identifying the P3P as an Inspire 1.
The system seemed to work OK. Is this a problem or are the control systems alike for P3P and Inspire 1?

I would think some camera functions might differ ... this is certainly true in the DJI Go app (P3 and I1 interfaces). Have you connected your birds to DJI Go on this new phone yet? I'd try that then see what Litchi has to say. Don't forget Litchi is using the DJI SDK ...

Reactions: Phill2
I would think some camera functions might differ ... this is certainly true in the DJI Go app (P3 and I1 interfaces). Have you connected your birds to DJI Go on this new phone yet? I'd try that then see what Litchi has to say. Don't forget Litchi is using the DJI SDK ...

No, I only have Litchi loaded on the new phone. I will now load the DJI app onto the new phone and give it a try. Thanks

Reactions: Phill2

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.