Litchi help

Move away from any interferences....

Which P3 do you have and what device are you using Litchi on? I may not be able to offer a solution but this info may help others to give you advice.

P3P. Samsung Tab 4. DJI app doesn't have a problem in same location.

Thanx

MERRY CHRISTMAS 2 ALL Y'ALL from Texas!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using PhantomPilots mobile app

Just guessing but I wonder if the weather has anything to do with it. 2 days ago I had a lot of breakup flying from my house but today it was crystal clear from the same location flying the same mission. I use either Nexus 6P or Nvidia Shield K1. I have no idea why I had such different results on the different days. Both days were sunny and warm here in Florida.

I look at it before every flight and take judgment precautions...

Reactions: Schnoidz
I look at it before every flight and take judgment precautions...

I'm sitting in the house now looking at it on my phone and am wondering about it's use. I see "Solar X-Rays" NORMAL and Geomagnetic field" UNSETTLED. Is the UNSETTLED because I'm indoors around electronics or is it an indication of possible interference in flying conditions?

Edit: And now a few minutes later it's reading NORMAL and QUIET. I added the widget to my "flight apps" screen and will keep an eye on it before flights.

Last edited:
look at :

Solar and Heliospheric Observatory Homepage

solar wind .

It is connected to this. I fly with " Unsettled, and STORM... just know it's not calm, it's ok right now, but familiarize with it and know before you go....

Reactions: Schnoidz
Also, as has been commented on many times here, make sure that the Go app is completely shut down and not just sleeping in the background before you open litchi

Also, as has been commented on many times here, make sure that the Go app is completely shut down and not just sleeping in the background before you open litchi
Good point. I go to Settings > Apps > DJI GO and FORCE STOP it. That makes sure it's gone before using Litchi.

Good point. I go to Settings > Apps > DJI GO and FORCE STOP it. That makes sure it's gone before using Litchi.
There's also a android app called shut app that comes in handy that you can do. You click on a little circle and it force closes everything you don't need.
P3P. Samsung Tab 4. DJI app doesn't have a problem in same location.

Thanx

MERRY CHRISTMAS 2 ALL Y'ALL from Texas!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using PhantomPilots mobile app

Sent from my Shield Tablet using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
canadiansauna