Litchi Help!

Reaction score
Wonder if anyone can help...I'm using Litchi on the CrystalSky monitors for both the Mavic 2 Pro and Inspire 2. I've created and flown waypoint missions (for repeat video shots of the same place) IN the app, logging waypoints at aircraft while in flight.

I now need to export these flights or upload them to the Mission Hub so that I can use them on other drones - the business has a number of drones so no guarantee that I'll be able to get the same one next time I fly.

Wonder if anyone has any solutions to this? I've also looked at the data files saved on the CrystalSky monitor but can't identify any waypoint .csv / .kml files. Stumped!!

Wonder if anyone can help...I'm using Litchi on the CrystalSky monitors for both the Mavic 2 Pro and Inspire 2. I've created and flown waypoint missions (for repeat video shots of the same place) IN the app, logging waypoints at aircraft while in flight.

I now need to export these flights or upload them to the Mission Hub so that I can use them on other drones - the business has a number of drones so no guarantee that I'll be able to get the same one next time I fly.

Wonder if anyone has any solutions to this? I've also looked at the data files saved on the CrystalSky monitor but can't identify any waypoint .csv / .kml files. Stumped!!
Did you check Mission Hub? They should be there. Be sure the logons match.

Thanks sorted now - I needed to be logged on to the Mission Hub and App ont he same device...I was accessing Mission Hub from my desktop before. Cheers!

Thanks sorted now - I needed to be logged on to the Mission Hub and App ont he same device...I was accessing Mission Hub from my desktop before. Cheers!
Really? I always created missions using my laptop and flew them using my tablet. Gald it's working for you now.

Yeah but I think it's because I'm doing things backwards - creating missions while in flight and then trying to back them up to the Mission Hub...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues