Litchi forced Landing

Reaction score
Hi, just lost my drone forever. I was using it for the past three years and honestly I never thought something like this could happen to me. However I have to admit that it is my fault. Here's the log from the Litchi app. My question to the experienced users is: Why Litchi decided that the drone will auto land after losing the signal? There was a message: Tap to stop AutoLanding but nothing happened after I was tapping it. And it didnt auto land. More like Auto fell from the sky.
Anybody have an idea?

Thanks, Emil
f008ec41f6f45677842a53af859ac902.jpg

Why Litchi decided that the drone will auto land after losing the signal?
Go will do this as well. If you did not have your signal loss setting correct. There are a few other possibilities, however we need to see the full logs for that. Either share your Airdata file, or upload the .txt log file to here: Log Viewer
and share a link back here and we can tell you.

Or...the Csv File, in addendum to the above.

Hello, as long as the drone tries to do something unknown in P mode, a fly away for example, you must pass the switch to S mode and then return to P mode, with this you can regain control of the drone and cancel the auto-landing.

Attachments

• IMG_20190615_094838.jpg
    IMG_20190615_094838.jpg
    199.4 KB · Views: 274
Why Litchi decided that the drone will auto land after losing the signal?
To answer this question, when complete signal loss occurs RTH will initiate within 2 seconds. In your case, the aircraft was too close to the home point so the aircraft lands where it is.

Autoland.png

Reactions: hitmakersfactory
And if that AirData data is correct, why the Sam Hill you bustin' limits? Not legal, prudent or respectful to others. 2 thirds of that flight were well past 400ft. altitude. 631.2 feet???? Really? (Won't even touch BLOS here). Was this a Litchi Waypoint mission?

And if that AirData data is correct, why the Sam Hill you bustin' limits? Not legal, prudent or respectful to others. 2 thirds of that flight were well past 400ft. altitude. 631.2 feet???? Really? (Won't even touch BLOS here). Was this a Litchi Waypoint mission?

Not sure what this Sam Hill means, but yes, it is a Litchi mission. The thing is that there is a castle up infront of the home point 400 metres away, but a hundred meters above the homepoint. And I sent it just over the castle, I made really nice shots and when it came back above the homepoint it lost connection. I don't think it should be illegal since the castle is making the ground level higher.

Check the image. It's made from the home point.

f526a8de037624b499745168e884b85a.jpg

I thought as long as you're within 100' of a taller structure then the 400' rule was tactically adaptive.

Oh, I'm new so probably not a good person to explain, I could be wrong.

Sorry I was wrong. I was attempting to remember FAA part 107 about height. Turns out it is better than I thought. Max height 400 feet unless within 400 feet of a structure. So, that's a legal gray area. If I fly to a construction site, I interpret that to mean I can fly as tall as my structure as needed to either avoid or view as long as I am within 400 feet of the structure. I don't know how your local rules are however.
Could you explain what exactly do you mean, sorry about that, but English is not my mother language...

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik