Litchi for P3 Standard Help

Reaction score
I just purchased the Litchi app for my Samsung S7 phone. I saw the video on Youtube that shows you how to connect your device to the controller. It shows using a normal micro usb cable, but both my S7 and controller have micro usb connectors. So how do I get it connected?

I just purchased the Litchi app for my Samsung S7 phone. I saw the video on Youtube that shows you how to connect your device to the controller. It shows using a normal micro usb cable, but both my S7 and controller have micro usb connectors. So how do I get it connected?
WIFI. You watched the wrong video. You have no USB connection available to you on the standard.

Is this what you are looking for ? You can get them in different types ie right angle at the tablet ,enclosed joins etc.These are just two I had that work well.

Attachments

• IMG_3607.JPG
    IMG_3607.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 351
  • IMG_3608.JPG
    IMG_3608.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 348
Connect your RC/AC with your phone via WIFI first and then start the Litchi app. A micro USB wire will not help.

Look at the dates on posts before you ask the poster questions. That guy posted this thread in August of 2018 and hasn't been seen since then

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31