Litchi flight log - newbie

Reaction score
Ok I'm new to Apple products - but I have a mini 2 to use with my Phantom 4. I crashed the bird today - I think it's okay - but I'm trying to view the flight logs and am having trouble finding the files. I see that the logs are stored on the iPad in the Litchi folder - but stupid me can't figure out what app to download/view the files with. Thanks for any help.

Ok figured it out - seems that at the point of data loss - the next event when it made a connection the phantom had dropped from 150' to about 60' - with no intervention from me. I looked at the mission - and all the altitudes were correct.

Ok figured it out - seems that at the point of data loss - the next event when it made a connection the phantom had dropped from 150' to about 60' - with no intervention from me. I looked at the mission - and all the altitudes were correct.
So I really don't know what happened here - the Phantom lost contact then it only moved 50' in about a minute and a half - when it should have been going about 10mph - but more importantly it fell by like 100'

C 05m 37s 154.2 ft 3,793 ft Data Loss Downlink data connection lost for 14.41 seconds
D 07m 11s 65.6 ft 3,747 ft Mode Mode changed to Sport

I took it out of waypoint briefly because I knew something was up.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj